make-a-long freebie pattern

**update** ok, the pattern has been sent! if you didn’t receive yours – first check the email you use for paypal – and if it’s not there please send me an email.

There’s a new page in our story. All you make-a-longers out there keep your eyes peeled in your email (your paypal email address) for the first make-a-long freebie pattern – the backpacks! Coming very soon!

58 thoughts on “make-a-long freebie pattern

1. Dawn says:

I can’t wait to make that!!! Actually, I can’t wait to make the dolls!! I have to get started on them soon!! Have I gone nuts, or did a read somewhere there is blog for those of us making these???

2. Beth says:

those are way to adorable. I cannot wait. I have Olive and Archie cut out, but did not get a chance to sew on them this weekend. I have to have them finished by October 13th for Em’s birthday. I was sewing along great yesterday and then, of all the things, really into it and the phone rang.. yes, you guess it… needle in finger… not doing that again.

3. van says:

oh dear! now i HAVE to make Olive and Archie. I was hoping to keep my hands off them so my niece could try them first but now with backpakcs!!! good thing im having 10 days mini vacation.
    arrghhhh what are you doing here? you’re molding us into world domination through your dollies!!

4. Sara says:

Oh, oh, oh! Those backpacks are just fantastic. I used to have a little koala backpack! All of my lovely fabrics are packed up in boxes waiting to be moved to our new house, so I can’t even start on little Olive and Archie! Boo.

5. marta says:

Those backpacks rocks!!! I love it, and today I discovery how to send my pictures to the flirck pool, so my dolls are there! Thanks Hillary for all these cuteness…

6. Kathy says:

Thank you! Now – can you make it for a child? I am making Olive for my youngest niece and thought it would be cute to give her a matching bow for her hair and now I want a matching backpack.
    Is there a flickr group started for these dolls? Would love suggestions on the backpack!

7. Bel says:

Hi Hillary
    I just purchased the Olive and Archie pattern (could no longer resist), but the web browser froze when I tried to save the PDF and it all went horribly wrong. So now I have no Olive and Archie pattern and I would so love to make-a-long with you. Will I need to re-purchase?
    Thanks

8. kylie d says:

These are sooo cute. (sorry to sound repetitive..) I finally printed out my patterns today for Olive, Archie and the backpacks. I swear I am going to start them soon. See now I have said that publically I must do it. Thanks so much for the freebie and I look forward to seeing whats first on “their” list.

9. Val says:

Olá! teria os moldes destes bonecos tbm à venda? algum livro, ou apenas indicações?
    Adoro, são muito bonitos.
    Parabéns!!!