the Stitchettes

The Stitchette embroidery patterns are bought up. Thank you!! up for sale in the shop now. Click over for the details. Thanks!

I’ve turned off comments for a little while so that I can more accurately count orders in my email. They’ll be back on! A few questions I’ve received… do the Stichette instructions tell how to use the iron on transfers? yes! do they tell how to do the stitches I use? no. I recommend good outline stitches to use but didn’t have space for stitch diagrams and plus there are so many wonderful places online to find this information and I’ll post those later today. or tomorrow…

47 thoughts on “the Stitchettes

1. Katie says:

Thank you so much for making my day that much better!! I am sooo glad to have gotten one of the patterns:) and congrats to you new aunty!
    Thanks again!!

2. Heels says:

I bought one for myself and one for my French handsewing friend here in town, to whom I also gave the Put Together booklet, which she loved.
    (She’s not a blog reader, so it was totally new to her.)
    She’ll be happily surprised.

3. tali says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! I just finished my order and am so excited. Just last weekend I made my first bunny softie, and now I’m addicted! I am so excited to get these patterns! You’re the best!

4. June says:

This is so much fun–I love all these little packages everyone puts together and am thrilled I get to participate (when I can click fast enough ). Thank you so much for offering these extraordinarily cute Stitchette embroidery patterns.

5. Brandy says:

Thank you so much Hillary! I just placed an order for my copy and I am so excited to get it. You are so creative, thank you for sharing with the rest of us.

6. Rosi says:

I LOVE your website and bought your patterns today! I am in Australia, so was worried you would sell up so bought first thing up our time. Was wondering if you would ever consider selling the patttern for the embroidery piece for the little boy that is on your website? I have a boy and it is a bit more challenging to find cute boy things. Bought the above for my niece and can’t wait to make them. You are so talented!!!

7. Jeanie says:

I can’t wait to get this package in the mail. I think I will put those cute little girls in a quilt for my daughter. I am thinking nine patches surrounding the stitchery-FUN. Now, I think it would be fun to have a group of boys????? My son would love that (just a thought) 🙂

8. June Tan says:

Oh my… I missed it. I had so many problems with paypal again. I had (mis)sent an email telling you that I’d try again after morning assembly and class at school was over but I guess I’m too late. Do reprint please.

9. Sara says:

I’m so glad I got one – thought about buying two, but I think I’ll be ok. I’m very excited about the postcards – I have plans to frame and hang ’em up in my craft room!

10. madmommy says:

Oh, I’m so glad I remembered what time the sale was, got there right on the dot, even had my alarm set on my cell phone to remind me! Now comes the wait. I’m thinking of framing the postcards for my craft room, very inspirational. thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

11. 3 to get ready says:

Finally! I got something on the first go-round. Haven’t decided what I’m doing with it yet, but Ruby Ricochets will be perfect for my daughter’s 3rd birthday next month! Thank you!

12. kittycatalina says:

Well, I raced home from the grocery and hit refresh about fifteen times, but it sounds like I may be in good company!
    I’d like to echo the others who are clamoring for a boy set. As you know the mommies of boys have to hunt a little harder for the cute. I love the Oscar-Boxcar you posted awhile back. Hint hint!

13. alex says:

bummer for me too–woke up this morning, read your post and DUH! I totally spaced out yesterday! Not a bad idea about creating some cute project ideas for boys–No doubt yours would be the sweetest!

14. Kris says:

Of course I missed the first round again, even though I KNEW about it! I really need to start sticking a post it note to my forehead. *sigh* Add me to the list of ‘Want-A-Bes’ for the next printing. I would love them and had been waiting on them.

15. Christine says:

Just got back from a week away – argh….can’t believe I missed these. I know you said limited edition, but I’d love a re-print!!!

16. Beverly says:

Wow!!! I’ve just found your site and am absolutely in love with every little craft object I see! Please can someone tell me if the stitchette patterns are going to be available again? I’ve just GOT to have them!!! LOL
    Thanks!
    Beverly
    knittybev@yahoo.com

17. krista says:

just want to comment that I am so sad! too that I missed out, and would be sure to order one if you decided to do a reprint ’cause enough people are clamoring for one!!

18. Nicole says:

I got mine in the mail and I absolutely adore them – I plan on using them to adorn my little girls’ aprons.
    As for the postcards I’m way too selfish to mail them to anyone!

19. Julie says:

I got my Stitchettes today and they are adorable. Can’t wait to start working on them. Question: what is a half strand of floss ?
    Thanks !

20. Zemirah says:

I just found your web site, and I too, love the Stitchettes pattern. Please, please, reprint the first set of patterns. Thank you.