36 thoughts on “stitchin

1. Lotta says:

PS – loving the cool windy weather too! I’m getting closets and toy rooms organized. I think a trip to Ikea is in order for some containers tommorow!

2. Denise says:

I’d like to second the request to get the first Stitchette pattern! I would love to make some gifts for my little nieces/nephews with these…

3. julie says:

your embroideries remind me so much of the Melendy Family stories by Elizabeth Enright, which I read as a kid. Warming my little heart, it is.
    love stan’s cowlick.

4. Heels says:

I love Studious Stan and I love all the Stitchette completed projects you link to.
    I’m working on the first one on muslin and am unsure, as of yet, how it’ll end up when I’m done with it!

5. Anna says:

I am still VERy upset that I missed out on the super cute Summer Stichettes. I can’t wait to get my hands on the Fall set!
    This one looks adorable!

6. IamSusie says:

An untied shoe! a cowlick in the back of his head! So adorable! I’d like to make a quilt out of my stitchettes, but I plan to wait until I get another set.

7. kathleen says:

Aack! You are killing me with the Stitchettes! They are so cute! I was on the list to get the email for the patterns, and would have bought them in a SECOND if I hadn’t missed the email (I was getting married! Yippee!). I, too, would support a reissue of the Stitchettes.

8. Sara says:

I love him! Thanks for starting a pool up! I just finished Ruby, and can’t decide who to work on next. I just love picking out colors and hair tones for everyone! I do hope that I’m lucky enough to get in on these boys, too – please consider having a bigger printing this time, as I’m sure you’ll still sell out! :o)

9. beth says:

Hi. I just discovered you website today and fell in love with the “Stitchettes”. I was so sad to see the patterns were sold out. Is there any chance that they will be for sale again in the future?

10. Paula says:

I can’t wait for the fall stithcettes. I’m trying to keep a close eye out so that I don’t miss them! I did miss the summer stitchettes, so would like to add my voice to the all the begging. Please, can we have more!!??

11. Heather says:

I only recently found your site. I loved your Stitchettes (little girls) pattern immediately. I am disappointed that they are out of production. Will they be available again? I would love to stitch them for my grand daughters and myself.! I love the style.