ready to go

the bunnies are ready for any possible new adventures that might come are coming their way!

33 thoughts on “ready to go

1. Selena says:

You always pose your softies in the cutest of ways. Have you considered doing a children’s book with them? I would love one for my children. These are beautiful and I just love the fabrics.

2. Elisabeth says:

Do you ever get really sad about selling your little creatures? I just don’t know how you can bear to let go of such cute things!
    e

3. Maritza says:

I second the notion of you doing a children’s book using photographs of your adorable little bunnies acting out little scenarios and such, like the rocking bunny on the drums (for the postcard). I would definitely buy two copies of it – one for my nephew and one for myself. 🙂

4. Sezz says:

Wow they are going to make their new owners very happy. I love your step-stool that they are sat on. Also thank you for the pattern book which arrived here in Guernsey today 🙂 Your thank you card makes the package even more special. Thank you very much!!!

5. Alicia P. says:

Hi Hillary! I miss you! I haven’t been reading blogs much this week but just wanted to say the bunnies are sweet and I’ll check in with you later today. Love, a

6. hillary says:

Thanks everybody 🙂 I’m happy these cuties have found new homes too! Especially since I am seriously running out of free space around here. To answer some questions.. nope, no plans for a big footed bunny pattern. maybe some day. and children’s book, yes, always in the back of my mind. it’s high on my wish I could do list!

7. rudi-jo says:

Such cute bunnies – I’m not surprised that they were all rehomed so quickly! Thank you, Hillary – my put-together book arrived this morning, and two very excited little girls are badgering me to get cracking on some new companions for their soft-toy menagerie! Super-speedy delivery to the UK – thanks so much! 😀

8. joanna says: