reprint list

Again, holy crap! Thanks so much to everyone who bought (or wanted to buy) a patternbook. And thanks so much for all the well wishes! So many super nice comments on the last post. You guys are the best! I’ve been working on packing up orders and I should have them all out tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I was going to write little notes on all the thank you cards but then I got super paranoid that the ink would smudge all over the booklet so I’m leaving them blank. And this way they can be reused if you like. I can’t wait til these all land in their new homes. I’m so excited to see the bunny/kitty/bears y’all come up with!

So about a reprint. Tim set up a new separate mailing list. I’m hoping from the number of sign ups on this list to get a clear idea of how many to reorder. Then next time around the people on this list will have first dibs. So if you’re at an international, other side of the world from Chicago time and you’d like a booklet next time around hopefully this will guarantee you get a chance. So if you know you want a copy next time please sign up here.

Thanks again!

38 thoughts on “reprint list

1. Charmaine says:

I am sooooo exited. That pic is so cute. I know mine is sitting in there!!!! I was like the 3rd person to get through. My mother says I have gone bonkers! I told her I had that on my mind all day that the next day I HAD to go online to get your book! Now……I figure….by next weekend I will be sewing up several gifts from your book!!!!!! YOU ROCK

2. jenn says:

I can’t believe you have them all packaged up already!! I am so excited to get mine. I am also excited to see all the upcoming posts with all of the different “takes”. it is one of my favorite parts of blogging, seeing all the things different artists and personalities come up with from the same starting point.
    the book looks just lovely, as do all of your things!

3. jordana says:

congratulations on the booklets doing so well! someone should totally do some kinda ww.patterns-a-long blog thing! hopefully while waiting for the reprint i can finally get around to making some wees like i keep promising myself…

4. Wendy says:

It’s so exciting to see the booklet do so well! Congrats, Hillary! I just knew it would sell out quickly and was quite nervous heading over at 10:07 yesterday that I would miss out (thankfully, no, I got one). Would it cause you stress to hear I’m already anxious for Booklet #2? I adore that snail :)

5. Jane says:

Oh yay, a reprint! I was so sad to have missed the first go ’round, that’s what I get for spending time at a lovely lake with no internet access. Congratulations on your success!

6. stephhung says:

congratulations on all your success with the book! this reminds me of the time william shatner put his kidney stones up for sale on ebay…hot ticket item, i tell ya.

7. Shelly says:

I think it’s awesome that your pattern books are doing so well! It’s very enoucoraging. Not only do you talk and really bring out a friendly and comfortable environment, but you don’t sucker people into buying anything. One of the many traits that are outstanding about you.

8. sonia says:

i got mine in time! iupi! i’m a silent reader (via bloglines) from the other side of the world and i love your work and creativity!
    regards
    sonia

9. jackie says:

So cute! I’m on the list for the next go-round. I think my daughter (she’s 9) and I will have so much fun making these little bunnies and kitties and bears!

10. Selena says:

I think I successfully ordered one of these. I was so excited to come across two large bags of natural cotton batting today at a yard sale for $6.00. Now I have something to stuff with. It feels beautiful to touch and look at and I am so looking forward to start using it.

11. yen says:

no pressure and all but i hope you do the reprint soon! :) with 6 nieces and nephews under the age of 6 i can’t wait to make these for them. thanks for all you do and put into the blog/craft world!