Melanie is #1

Melanie was the very first put-together book customer and now she’s the first to actually put one together! I am over the moon! I can’t use enough explanation points!! Meet "Kitty"…

Thehungerweekitty

Isn’t she wonderful?! Thank you so much Melanie for letting me put her up here. Of course if you want to see the cutest thing ever you’re going to have to click through to Melanie’s blog.

21 thoughts on “Melanie is #1

1. rachel says:

can’t wait for the robot set! I’m five months pregnant with our first – a boy – and dying to try my hand at making some stuffies… how come none of your kitties or bunnies have trousers instead of dresses? 🙂

2. Selena Mordue says:

I can’t believe how quick Melanie did this and how lovely it turned out. I received mine yesterday but haven’t had a second to even properly look at it. It’s on my list of things to do this weekend.

3. Jennifer says:

What a sweet, sweet Kitty. And a fantastic advertisement for how wonderful your pattern is! (By the way…no news over here. Sigh)

4. JoAnn says:

I’m in awe of your first “put together” book. Melanie’s kitty is precious. Can’t wait to see more interpretations. Of course,I will put one together some day too.

5. claudia says:

I checked out Melanie’s very cute photo and remembered exactly why I really want to get a book–to make these cute friends for my girls! Thanks for sharing your talent with us! Now if I can just own one!

6. Sally says:

Oh! She’s darling! & thank you for the link, I am so enjoying everyone’s blogs.
    Sorry to be tardy in saying that I received my charming booklet lickety split (!!!) and am just in love with it.
    I can’t wait to go fabric shopping and begin sewing up these guys and gals. Thanks again for making your patterns available!