deeply felt

I’ve received a lovely gift from one of my mom’s friends who just traveled to Germany. 2 pieces of super thick wonderful felt and a little bunny cut out of the same. Thank you Joann, I love it so much! You’ve got my number that’s for sure! I googled the store name and here’s what I found. What I wouldn’t give to visit it myself. Their felt reminds me of that great thick felt on this Parkhaus (they have a new site!) egg cozy.

11 thoughts on “deeply felt

1. lulu says:

Oh my! I took a little trip over to the felt site! Wouldn’t it be heavenly to shop there? I was just lamenting about it being so hard to find real felt and then you tease me with this ;0)
    p.s. I adore the new little dolls!

2. Ali says:

What beautiful felt – I’m so desperate to find some nice stuff I’m thinking of trying to make my own. What are your plans for it?

3. Rebecca says:

That’s so German to 1) have a store completely devoted to felt and 2) create a companion website for the store complete with techno music. I just did a little dance in my chair….

4. amy k. says:

this sort of bums me out. why can’t we have this over here?? damnit??!!I love thick felt so much-it’s like skin. in a non-gross way. so, happy thick un-gross skin sewing!

5. Tania Ho says:

what a coincidence 🙂 I rememeber going into that store when we visited Munich last September. It has gorgeous felt in all imaginable colors and now I only regret that I didn’t get more pieces *sigh*. I’m sure you’ll turn these into something amazing !

6. LLA says:

Such gorgeous stuff – I love the colors!
    Also really enjoyed the web site link – the combination of felt and techno music was appealing.