bunny, kitty and bear

do you want to make one of us?

I really hope so because work on patternbook volume number 1 is underway! Dolls are done, pattern pieces are scanned and now it’s time to get working on the diagrams and instructions and the fun stuff – design and layout. Right now we’re in the middle of a heated discussion on scalloped borders. Wish us luck!

61 thoughts on “bunny, kitty and bear

1. Amy says:

If there is a God, there will be a pattern in that book for a kitty like Flora, Fauna or Merriwether. I have been waiting sooooo patiently for a pattern for a kitty like that. Please please please let there be one in the book. Please?

2. valerie says:

HOw adorable! I’ve never done a sewn critter, just knitted ones, but I just got a sewing machine, so guess what…..
    I like the kitty fabric you used on the orange one. And the little placket! With the little orange buttons! Melt.

3. JoAnn says:

Your dolls are so cute. You’re pushing me closer and closer to my sewing room. Can’t wait for your first pattern book.

4. karen says:

I don’t know if publishing a book was part of your “dream” – but having a book of your wonderful patterns is certainly one of mine – thank you !
    and good luck ;o)

5. sue-hoo says:

You have inpried me to start ‘thrifting” I made my fisrt purchase today…. some wool sweaters, pillowcases, vintage aprons and a wool blazer!!! I can’t wait to see what they turn out to be
    *****************************
    My latest Blog entry was about reminiscing. Why not come by and answer the following;
    What was your inspiration to start knitting, crocheting, crafting? What was your first serious or not so serious project? What would you like to tackle next (other than your significant other )? And last but, not least, if you could give one peice of advice to a beginner what would it be?
    or
    answer the questions on your next blog entry and link me http://tangledbliss.typepad.com/
    can’t wait to hear from you!!

6. KnitPastis says:

That is wonderfuland a big Congratulations on finishing your pattern book! I love so many of the toy patterns you make and can’t wait to make them myself now. They are great gift ideas. I made the Pointy Kitty and gave it to my sister-in-law and she adores it. Thank you!!!

7. Kathy B. says:

I can’t wait for your booklet to come out. Are you planning to have a signup list in advance? I’d love to sign up…
    Thanks so much, and good luck with the booklet’s design!

8. Rebecca says:

I can’t wait for the pattern book! I’m relatively new to sewing so I hope by the time it comes out I’ll be up to the task. I just adore your work!