birding

spotted a couple of birdies in the magnolia tree this morning

thanks for all the nice comments on these new designs. I’m going to
work on the patterns for them and put them up for sale in the shop. I was
hoping to really kick butt this week and maybe have something together
on them to submit for fred flare‘s call for new designers by the end of
the week. but of course the fates had other ideas and I’ve been down
and dizzy with an inner ear infection. hopefully it’s on its way out.
I’m actually able to sit upright today which is a huge improvement. of
course this lost hat almost had me tumbling over the porch railing.

33 thoughts on “birding

1. hannah says:

bleh, sorry about the ear infection. the new designs are super fabuloso. um, we have been watching a lot of maya and miguel around here, can you tell?

2. stephanie says:

oh..be careful!! my mother recently took a terrible tumble down her front porch steps (concrete) and ended up with a nasty case of vertigo and out of work for two months! beware! and, while i am chasizing you, i sure hope a ladder wasn’t involved in the placement of those little birdies!! oh, nevermid, i am sure they just flew in from the south..as all adorable little Robin Hoods do in the spring time!
    loves!!

3. vegasandvenice says:

So I was thinking to myself oh bird watching.. how fun! Then I realized that this meant another extremely adorable creations and how I had not stretched my hearts string today and I literally thought to my self “oh no”!!
    Love love love!

4. Mama Urchin says:

What I want to know is how many accidents you caused from people rubbernecking while you were taking these photographs. The birdies are too cute – their beaks, their vests – it’s almost too much to handle.

5. jess says:

I love the birds, I just love them! And I hope you feel better soon, ear infections are horrible. The only thing that helped me was heated rice packs over the ear and laying down.

6. carol says:

Good lord…I would have climbed up that tree and snatched those cuties with a cage in hand! So cute!
    Hope you feel better too!

7. lori says:

The birdlets are darling! I’m convinced that you do not sleep… at all. I think that’s the only way you are able to make all these wonderful things AND look after Oscar. You are truly inspiring.
    Lori

8. Stephanie Cullison says:

I just love these little birdies! Their clothes are just great…even if they make you chase their hats! I hope you are feeling better soon. Ear infections are the pits. I hate feeling all light headed and woozy when you are just trying to walk down the hall!

9. gkgirl says:

pure spring sweetness…
    wow…
    makes me immediately think
    of vintage walt disney
    mostly musical cartoons for some reason
    and thats not a bad thing
    🙂
    (and sorry you haven’t been feeling
    well, hope it passes soon!)

10. Gillian Greding says:

Okay, you’re killing me with your designs. Seriously, how much cuter can you make these critters? Every time you post a new one I say to myself, “This one is my FAVORITE ever”. Then another comes along and I say the exact same thing. You are amazing!

Comments are closed.