new digs

Thanks to Tim I have a new beautiful web design for wee wonderfuls. I love it so much! I feel bad for my poor valentine. I really wore him out with this one. I felt like Mike Brady’s demanding client who wanted her factory to look like a pink powder puff. He was a real trooper and pulled off the ‘I want  my weblog to look like a dollhouse’ request without a hitch! I’m so excited about all the color. The perfect backdrop for all the fun things I have to show these days.

and just in time for our newest housemate, thanks so much Alicia! she’s just beautiful!

75 thoughts on “new digs

1. Adriana says:

I love the new design. I see you gave up on the idea of a giant kitty head πŸ™‚
    It’s all for the better, I love the drawing on your header. Did you do it?
    Congratulations!

2. Kelly says:

Love the new design. It is my all time favorite color combination — reminds me of children’s books I had when I was young. Also…LOL about Mike Brady’s client – I knew EXACTLY what you were talking about.

3. Hanna says:

Love your new house design, the attic is too cute! and the cat too, I’m saving the pattern, might try to sew me a cat later. I’m dreaming of a real kitten these days, but don’t think I can get one (not home enough).
    take care!

4. brandie says:

eek! so cute, the will to live is slowly slipping away….
    a doll house, what a great idea.
    and the colors are fabulous.
    i wish i were computer savy (or married to someone who is).

5. JoAnn says:

Hillary and Tim; what a great team you two are.
    Congrats on a great site update. I love it.
    Can’t wait to see what Oscar surprises you with some day.

6. shanna says:

i love the little blocks with all of your initials, how funny what they spell when put in that order! HOT! {i never thought that word would come out of my mouth!}

7. kimberly says:

It’s beautiful! It look me a second to remember HOT is all of your initials. I thought you were just announcing yourself as a hottie!

8. Laurie says:

Great work Tim! Everything looks so cute and the links come alive with all of the color.
    Hillary, now you know we’ll be expecting to see some things for that other dollhouse that is up on the shelf in your craft room! πŸ˜‰

9. amy k. says:

okay I am laughing here because i couldn’t see it (cleared the cash, finally) and I kept thinking that is was gonna look good, but crapin’ hell! this is AMAZING!-really! damn-go team lang and tim should get a bunch of cool stuff outta this-so fork it over. . .

10. Belda says:

I love the new design. I have a suggestion: for the bottom, it’d be super cute if you had some flowers or a picket fence or a mailbox (like you had split up a real drawing of a house) and everytime someone comments on your entries they’d see it and be surprised. πŸ™‚

11. Alicia says:

Golly, I’m on dial up for a couple days (i.e. can’t see anything, anywhere, unless I have several free hours) and you’ve got a whole new house. It’s so pretty Hillary. It just seems perfect for you. Tim, are you blushing over all these compliments? πŸ™‚