16 thoughts on “for lightbulbs

1. Heather says:

I keep all of my design sketches in a fabulous recipe box as well — makes you feel getty when starting something new! Have fun — great find.

2. Briana says:

How fab- I love the box and the ideas behind/in it! You’ll never have to put the chicken before the egg again. So do you jot ideas down on index cards and toss them in or is there further method behind your organizational madness… er, brilliance?

3. Sarah says:

Lurker de-lurking for a brief moment!
    I remember these! I bought trivets for my mom- they had this company come into our elementary school and put out all these “wares” for kids to purchase around Christmas. I felt so important buying kitchen things for my mom! I think I was in the fourth grade… they had the chicken print and a cow print. So funny to think it’s all “vintage” now. I’m only 31! lol

4. jill says:

This just makes me smile… I have the EXACT same box!! I inherited from my mom when she passed almost 7 years ago. I love it so. I later even discovered homemade cards inside that she had printed herself with a little Chicken on them, I just cried remembering how creative and funny she was.
    So fun to see on your site…

5. ruthless says:

holy crap! it’s the sin box!! I had that recipe box in my bedroom while growing up. I used to stick stuff I didn’t want my parents to find in it (hence the name) LOL!

6. Di says:

Oooh! I’ve been keeping an eye out for a recipe box like this for ages- one to put all my recipe index cards into.
    Oooh! I recognise something on the shelf below! How nice to see it there with all your other lovely things!