Big Footed Bunnies

Please meet Rosalie and Pickles, a couple of big footed bunnies. They’re up for
sale
— sold! hooray! — in the shop, a little late for Valentine’s Day but nice and early for Easter. Easter is going to be big around here at Wee Wonderfuls
this year, but more on that later.

It feels like it’s been a little bit of the ‘calm before the
storm’ around here. I’ve been laying low working on these big
industrious projects – the craftroom overhaul, the site redesign, the
pointy kitty pattern. I have one last big ‘reveal’ that I’m hoping to
get out this week and then things should be back to normal. Which will be a relief! I love the big things but they’re exhausting. And anyway it’s the
little things that count right? Well I’ve got a lot of little things to dish
about 🙂

27 thoughts on “Big Footed Bunnies

1. Emily says:

eep! they are so very cute! I always like when the big changes are done, but I like daily working in the details. Not always the best way of approaching things, but “overhauling” can be so exhausting! I applaud you!

2. amy k. says:

what!!!? you and your surprises! man! the bunnies are so great-love the bum shot. and the dresses! your killin’ me here with all this stuff-i’m stil not over the new site design!

3. megan says:

These guys are adorable with their tails peeking out. LOVELOVELOVE the new header, the illustration is knocking me out! Your husband did an amazing job with the re-design.

4. tyn says:

o.k. the bunnies are amazing! love em. and the re-design, i wasn’t happy when i read that you wanted to do that… i don’t care for change that much….well, I LOVE IT!!!! it looks so great! I can’t wait to see what else you have up your crafty sleeve.

5. Alicia says:

Are you guys extremely caffeinated or how in the hell and the hootenanny are you getting all this cuteness DONE every five mins!!!! I love the bunnies and all else!

6. Randi says:

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me where I can buy wool-felt? Is it just a matter of shrinking a sweater and cutting it up or can it be purchased by the yard? I would appreciate any information you could give me!
    Randi

7. Audrey says:

Im New , so I dont know anything about this site and how it use to look , but it is nice , also you are very crafty , those bunnies are Waaaay tooo cuuuute , I want them , lol oh well maybe another time . anyway Im so glad i found your site , Thanks for the cute ideas and pics . :O)