pillows

pillows made from thrifted curtains to cheer the place up. channeling a little julie andrews around here.

I picked up this table runner at the thrift store to make something out of and decided to make it a.. table runner. had to include these plan city trees – my favorite part of oscar’s new train set-up.

our favorite plant. (tim told me to take out the self-doubting bit that was here before)

15 thoughts on “pillows

1. Manda says:

Those are lovely cushions! And the trees are so cool and have reminded me that I received a miniature model village in a bag for christmas and haven’t played with it yet!

2. Strikkelise says:

I love the plan city trees, especially the round one! It’s so surreal and naturally birchy at the same time. And a little computer gamy. I think my son wants one for his birthday, even though he doesn’t know it yet!
    Great interview at K-o-l btw.

3. molly says:

my emma got the plan doll house for christmas…aren’t the toys from plan just great? today we made a special trip to the store and added the plan family car. it’s so fun. they are such classic toys. those trees look really neat. I’m thinking it would be fun to mix and match toy sets.
    i love those pillows–so cheery. what type of plant/tree is that? looks familiar…

4. shell says:

Lovely pictures of a beautiful serene looking home. I love your aesthetic – unfortunately I’m a little too much of a clutter bug style wise, but I truly appreciate the simple beauty portrayed in these pictures.

5. paula says:

oh, i want to live in your house! its so nice! so perfect, with that kind of perfection you can find in girly video games, and also in “the sound of music”. i would say its the perfect combation of these two. (its a good thing!)

6. msmpt says:

This being de-lurking week, I feel I had to tell you how much of an inspiration your work and your blog have been for the past year. I don’t remember how I found your blog, but I’m forever grateful for having found it.