big serious official blog announcement

I’ve completely dismantled my entire craftroom in hopes of a bionic rebuild but it’s too hard. I’ve made the difficult decision to toss it all over to pursue my DDR career.

for those of you naysayers who think I don’t have what it takes. do you know how hard it is to get a perfect through the viewfinder of a camera?!

34 thoughts on “big serious official blog announcement

1. Sarah says:

Oh my gosh, this is what I did all weekend! My nieces and nephew would not let me rest. I am quite good. If you’re ever in Houston, I’d take you on! 😉

2. Brynne says:

My husband likes to embarass me by telling people I’ve just met that I have a home DDR setup. I cannot wait to get better — DDR with new knees is going to ROCK!

3. Sasha says:

DDR also has a brutal exercise program that comes pretty close to killing you. It’s good stuff.
    Personally, I want to have a game night at my house, invite a pal over and make him play Monopoly on the Xbox with the DDR dance pad instead of a regular hand held controller. THAT would be entertainment.
    My best friend and I once went through a whole song by operating the dance pad with our hands. I had left and back, she had right and front. Let me tell you those split jumps really require some hard core timing.

4. Alicia says:

Oh — that’s something to do with your knee. I don’t know what it is except that we usually refer to it as “when Andy ‘tore his meniscus'” just like the doctor said (and I didn’t understand it then either, just know it meant crutches and surgery).

5. sarah says:

I adore DDR! although I think my dropped pelvic floor, cystocyle (bladder in the vaginia) and umbical hernia are directly related to trying to DDR while 8 months pregnant. (sorry if this is too much info from a stranger!!! LOL)

6. Blair says:

Ok, so its been a few days since this post and since we haven’t heard from you. So whatever the hell this DDR is, I’m afraid its now true and the crafting world has lost you. Don’t do it Hillary, one time and I hear you’re hooked. Don’t do anything crazy!

7. stace says:

Oooo! DDR! My two girls, my husband and I used to have challenges until one of our mats broke. Now only one person can dance at a time. We can still challenge scores but it was more fun when we could challenegeg at the same time. Do you have two mats?