Patchwork Set doll under your tree?

The Patchwork Set dolls have packed up their quilts and are ready to head out into the world. I’m happy, scared and excited to have them all up for sale. I hope they’ll all find happy homes. I’m going to miss them terribly but the space they’ll empty on the shelves has already inspired me to start sketching the next set.

Available: Inez, Lotte, Suki & Henny

The Sets are $150 each for doll & corresponding quilt. That includes domestic shipping. If you’re international I’ll figure the shipping. Probably $5-10 more. Each Patchwork Set doll and quilt are made from my original patterns, using imported and vintage fabrics, with sewn on yarn hairdos and matching shoes, not sure what else I can say about them that hasn’t been said. You can read their stories from the cards here. And click to get the full scoop (and all the pics) on Inez, Suki, Lotte and Henny. Please email if you have any questions. Their dimensions are.. all dolls are 16" tall. Inez’s quilt is 25" x 14", Suki’s is 18" x 22", Lotte’s is 17" x 23", Henny’s is the smallest at 11" x 16.5".

Thanks!

16 thoughts on “Patchwork Set doll under your tree?

1. Carol says:

They look so beautiful under the tree, I hate to think of them being split up!
    I hope they find wonderful homes and make a very merry Christmas for their new owners.

2. Brynne says:

I’m glad you printed the cards so I’d be able to have some of your work in my budget! Still, that’s an incredible deal for the amount of work you put into those dolls.

3. Jessica says:

Love these, and love the cards I bought of them! I wish I could take Henny home, but I have a feeling my hubby wouldn’t understand how that figured into the budget…. 😉

4. Christina says:

They are just beautiful dolls with so much love, detail and work in them, and so reasonably priced too, no wonder they are going like hot cakes!

5. jess says:

Lovely, glad I have the cards… as dolls not within my budget (mind you if those other winter cuties with knits turn up for sale, I may have to find a budget!). However, you have priced them very fairly given the amount of work you put in, I must say. I am sure they will have wonderful new homes.

6. JoAnn says:

Wish I had a little someone to try to justify Henny, but I do have the cards and they make me very happy every time I look at them. Hillary you are extraordinarily talented. I know all the girls will end up with families who love and appreciate them.

7. ellia says:

i must say, i have been showing your dolls to everyone!!i find them so gosh darn AMAZINGLY CUTE!!! wow- you people so motivate me to sew, knit, and just go craft crazy!!! i really like your work 🙂