are you ready?

yes, I’m ready!

I’m all set to knit and enjoy!

another craft store purchase this morning, this fabric in a non-seasonally appropriate color scheme. Ever get a bee in your bonnet to try out some idea you came up with immediately even though you have piles of other things to do?

Newfabrics_2

15 thoughts on “are you ready?

1. rebecca says:

Yes, I can totally relate to your last comment! Since finding the craft blog community it’s made me realize that I’m not the ONLY person who has about 30 things going at once. For example, your first photo has me itchin’ to go buy some Lamb’s Pride wool yarn — I can’t wait for my Jess Hutch booklet to arrive!!!!

2. Blair says:

There must be a bee in my bonnet every day! I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who does this. Peter thinks I’m totally nuts, he calls what I do short-attention span crafting. Now, I will add knitting something from Jess Hutch’s book to my list of many projects.

3. Stephanie says:

I was down in the basement last night scrounging for Lamb’s Pride leftovers before I buy anymore. Hoping to finish a robot before Miles’ birthday in a few weeks. What are you going to make first?

4. tina says:

you are truly gifted being able to craft such beautiful things and sharing your inspirations,…my daughter who is 16 mos. old has a grammy made outfit from that fabric,….it’s cute and reversible,..she gets so many comments evey time she wears it! Can’t wait to see what you’ll knit up next! yeah,..

5. tina says:

6. jess says:

Definitely a better question! I have so many half finished projects lying around. My problem is I keep swapping disciplines. I go from card making, to sewing, to beading, to cooking… I need to get focused for Christmas!

7. jess hutch says:

Lamb’s Pride! It makes me so happy, the fuzziness, the silvery quality (the mohair doesn’t take the dye the same way), it’s just the best. I hope you enjoy knitting my silly dudes.

8. mrspilkington says:

all. of. the. time. i just have to figure out how you guys get so much done! i am the queen of unfinished objects, WIPs, and idea notes…
    i’m looking forward to my booklet too (and lamb’s pride is so wonderful to knit with), and i love that fabric!

9. Julia says:

oo, thanks for the reminder about the book…I forgot it was coming out. Definitely ordering it asap as soon as my paypal account is in order. I’m knitting the robot first! Yay, robots!…they’re a good thing. 😉