16 thoughts on “orange spicy shoes

1. Sarah says:

Ah, Bensimon shoes. Every French schoolgirl goes through that phase, but they never used to do them in such mouth-watering colours… You can get them through La Redoute (who deliver to the US, http://www.redoute.com). The rest of their shoes and clothes are super-cute, too.

2. Nathalie from Innamorata says:

Hi, yes, bensimon tennis shoes are pretty popular in the summer time here in france.. They cost about 20 euros and are in sale right now at la redoute..Now, you could by those danse white shoes and dye them…super easy, I got them all colours for my girls and it costs close to nothing..

3. Jude says:

Hi there.
    By the way guys, do you know a BENSIMON shop in London or shall we buy item buy corespondence only?

4. Jennifer Manocherian says:

I have been trying desperately to replace a pair of bensimon canvas elasticized sneakers (like the ones in the photo) that I bought in France a few years ago. I wear size 39 and want almost any color. I live in the US and can send my FedEx info for shipping. S’il vous plait, m’aider?

5. Anna McMaster says:

wow! i bought a pair of Bensimons in Harbour Island, Bahamas, and they are trashed now but i have been searching around the US for a new pair! does anyone know where they are sold here?

6. stella says:

seriously. where do we score these shoes. im drooling over here.
    and was in france not too long ago. didn’t see anything like these???
    stella.

7. jennifer manocherian says:

any idea how i find BENSIMON Elasticated tennis shoes in adult 39 (women’s size). i have a pair i bought years ago in france and can’t find them anywhere.

8. jo says:

theres a shop called tree in Shoreham, on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria.
    They have a fair few yummy pairs in different colors. $60 each and if you are somewhere far away, maybe I can pick up for you ….

9. roon says:

what colors are there? is there anywhere where you can see all the colors?? i love these shoes soo much

10. Meg says:

I come from Brisbane, Australia, and saw the cutest Bensimon tennis shoes in Vogue magazine. Would anyone know if there is a stockist in/around Brisbane?

Comments are closed.