Flying Spaghetti Monster

When I asked Tim what I should work on next he requested a stuffed Flying Spaghetti Monster based on this. Guess he was feeling spiritual. So here is a fleece deity for him. Thing I like best about it is that it’s football shaped so when Tim starts acting up I can hurl the fsm at him and ask what would the flying spaghetii monster do?! wwfsmd my brother. more here.

53 thoughts on “Flying Spaghetti Monster

1. Marg says:

I had a dream about just such a creature a few nights ago, only mine was a mylar balloon with ribbons for tentacles… I think they must be planning to take over the planet!

2. Pastaman says:

I am now compelled to press my lips to a beer volcano or perhaps a stripper’s ass. Thank you for the inspiration!

3. ax174 says:

Weird! I started making my own FSM last night, although my first experiment looked awful and had to be tossed in the dumpster. Hmmm, I wonder if that would be considered blasphemy…

4. Bertha says:

OMG! I can’t believe you did this! I have been obsessed with the flying spaghetti monster for months! I even bought a mug! And now I see that you have created one of your very own! I am STUNNED! Wonderful work!!!!

5. CFM says:

Lovely how my state keeps making the news…serial killers, intelligent designers, it’s so embarrassing!
    I adore the FSM!

6. michelle says:

even though i think i am the only person out there who had never heard of the fsm, I think it is so adorable and, as always, beautifully made! Super cool! How in the world do you get your dolls and the fsm to stand up and/or float? So neat!

7. suzy says:

That is priceless! I must be the last person on the internet to have heard of the FSM but both the toy and the idea are really, really cool.

8. hillary says:

thank you all for being so supportive and understanding of our religious beliefs
    spaghetti is lambs pride bulky and the eyes are held up by floral wire wrapped in yarn. how is she floating? faith of course!

9. MiChelle says:

OMG! I love it I am off to find the closest thing to Olive Garden we have here on Guam to worship His Majestic Holiness in Alfredo Sauce and to wash away my sins in the beautiful erupting volcano of beer. I hope to leave feeling free of sin and at one with myself in a peaceful bliss.