Should be five reasonable excuses for why I cannot for the life of me spell that word. Anyway, thanks Kelly for tagging me. I put Tim to the task of coming up with these because I, of course, think I’m perfectly normal. Actually we both worked on the list together and had a really difficult time. We could think of plenty of pet peeves, phobias, character flaws, but few idiosyncrasies. Here’s what I came up with.
1. I cannot throw a magazine away without going through it and tearing out all the photos and articles and ads I may ever at some point in the future find interesting. This results in a lot of piles of magazines waiting to be "gone through".
2. The moment I get in the car I need not only my window down but Tim’s too. Cross breeze! CB!
3. I never finish a drink. I’m like that kid in that movie.
4. I’m garage sale shy. I always want to go to them and then we pull up, get out of the car and halfway down the driveway I want to turn back. They’re always looking at me so expectantly and I don’t want them to watch me judging their junk. Tim always has to drag me the rest of the way.
5. This one is more my parents’ than mine. Burgers every Saturday night. For forever.