I finished up this basket bag last night. I’ve had this bag mostly done for a while. I’d picked out, from my stash, this cute vintage fabric Melissa had sent me and quilted it to some batting, put some Kaffe Fassett stripes around the top and some warm polka dot flannel on the inside (to keep the crafting supplies cozy) and then I set out to sew in onto the basket. And as I already mentioned ran into all sorts of trouble. I went back to Pier 1, got another of the trusty baskets I used for my first basket bag and then everything was back on track. It matched perfectly and I was so happy. Then, of course I accidentally snipped through the striped fabric while cutting my drawstring. Doh! Shoddy workmanship. I’ll have to fill the basket full of fun treats to make up for it!