I’ve had these two patchwork pillows sitting on my craft table almost done for a week now. I was determined to finish them up today during naptime. I wanted to put them up on the WeeAuction today, but I ran into a snafu. I scanned some illustrations from a cute little vintage kid’s book we have and then printed them out on transfer paper, ironed them on to fabric and made them the center squares of little patchwork pillows (like the one I made with the transfer Camilla sent me). So I finished the quilting and sewed them up and was stuffing one when I noticed the transfer image split. bah!
Now I don’t know what to do with them. I thought they’d make such cute little crib pillows for a nursery. Maybe I’ll take the backs off and frame them and they can hang on the wall. But the backs are so cute. At least then they’ll be safe from splitting – since they’re such gd delicate flowers.
I need to find some new transfer paper.