trying to get in the mood

I’ve got all my bunny fabrics picked out. Now I need to jump in. I’ve having a lazy weekend though. Maybe my new Richard Scarry bunny books will inspire me to get going.

Scarrybunnybooks

Scarrybunnybook2

Scarrybunnybook3

10 thoughts on “trying to get in the mood

1. Rachel says:

“I am a Bunny” was one of my favorit books as a child! thanks for the reminder. I remember thinking how lucky he was to be able to fit under mushrooms.

2. amy k. says:

We love “I am a Bunny”!! Sadie loves it so much she eats it-so we have 2 copies. I love that size of book-and such a great price! They make nice gifts so I always pick up extra copies. I’ve been having a hard time finding it lately, however-

3. kelly says:

“I am a Bunny” has got some of the best illustrations ever. Brynne used to love playing “where’s the bunny” with that book when she was first learning animal names. Wouldn’t it be great to have Scarry’s artwork from the book as a mural in a children’s room?

4. maryse says:

oh my god. i am a bunny was one of the books i had as a kid! i still have it somewhere. or rather my mom does. it’s so old, that i dont’ even think i knew how to read when i got it.

5. sarah says:

I’ve never seen I am a Bunny (will look for it now!), but I still have my copy of The Bunny Book. Some of my favorite illustrations of all time.

6. Hanna says:

Didn’t know that Scarry did this kind of philosofical and beutiful (soft) books! I’ve only seen his town-books with lots and lots of things/animals/buildings and happenings to discover on each page. These books looks beutiful. Scarry is cool.

7. Giao says:

Ooh Hillary, these pics really bring in the feeling of spring. I adore them (I only read a few Richard Scarry books as a kid, so I don’t remember these…they look so lovely!).