New Spring Design

I’ve been so anxious for Winter to melt away and things to brighten up around here. I’ve been pestering Tim for a new Spring site all week. Maybe now that the Winter snow on my computer is gone the snow outside will follow suit. I love this new design so much! I can’t wait to put things up on this new beautiful new background.

26 thoughts on “New Spring Design

1. kat says:

Those bunnies and the little love hearts are super cute. Thanks for reminding me to get Darin (my husband) on the site redesign thing!!! Go spring!!!

2. Jordan says:

At first I was like, “What on earth is she talking about? What new design” but then I hit the refresh button and saw a burst of spring. I love the new design.

3. Jenny says:

i love this! ive been pestering my husband for new layouts too (hee hee) sometimes i wish i could do it myself, because it makes such a difference doesn’t it?
    it like painting a room that you spend a lot of time in~i love this look!

4. Bertha says:

Hmm, same thing with me. I hit refresh a million times and I still have the Valentines design…odd. Hopefully it will work soon, I can’t wait to see!

5. amy k. says:

wow-wow! it’s so beautiful! kind of reminds me of a 70’s print I had on a dress when I was 5-and the light polka-dot background is so sweet-Tim, design some fabric, man!

6. Tim says:

Thanks for all the nice comments! The inspiration for the design came from a lot of existing fabric designs, including a good Josef Hoffmann print, so the fabric look is intentional.

7. cat says:

way to go on the new springy design. refreshing for sure. i am not able to mentally get rid of the winter weather as easily, your nice design will most definitely help.

8. elizabeth says:

lucy, if you are using aol, you may not be able to see it. last night i couldn’t see it, but now that i am using explorer, its beautiful!!! i wish my hubby could do all that great computer stuff. heck, i wish i could do it 🙂

9. Marg says:

Beeee-U-tiful! A brightspot in an otherwise dull, dreary, flu-filled weekend! YIPPPPEEEE for Spring! Go Tim and Hillary!