check

If you’re related to my husband, stop reading now – Christmas surprises ahead!

My to-do list is shrinking. We finally FINALLY got an ok photo of Oscar taken and printed out and the Christmas cards are in the mail. And my packages are in the mail too! What was holding up this whole process was zippers. Cute Clover zippers I ordered with little ball pulls that I could use for these pouches I was making. I’ve been anxiously waiting everyday for the mail-lady to bring them to me. But she denied me. So I had to go to the Hancock and get crappy colored plastic zippers. So here they are, not as cute as they could be. But the good news is I’ve got cool zippers owed me and then I can make some more!

Pouch1

Pouch1lining

Pouch2

Pouch2lining

Pouch3

Pouch3lining

Pouch4

Pouch4lining

18 thoughts on “check

1. Carrie says:

Oh, wow. I love all of them, but the bunny print is my favorite! You have very, very lucky relatives to get such cool hand-crafted pouches for Christmas! ๐Ÿ™‚
    And see? Your “unauthorized projects” didn’t hold you up one bit! ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Giao says:

Oh! Super cute. I love the bunny fabric most too! And woo hoo for extra cool zippers that you will have for more pressing unauthorized crafting. =)

3. mochi says:

Wonderful pouches, your relatives are so lucky!! Can’t decide which one is my favorite. The rabbits are so cute, but I love pink and green so maybe that one. But the yellow flower lining in the plaid one would make me smile every time I zipped it open.

4. Jennifer in the Land of Clover says:

Yay for Clover pull ball zippers. I’m realizing how lucky I am to have nothing BUT cool zippers to choose from. Your bags look great!

5. sunni says:

ok is there any way i can marry into your family? seriously! (don’t mind that i’m already married) those pouches are just little slices of heaven! i can’t even pick a favorite. gold stars for hillary for finishing up so many holiday tasks while slipping in adorable UPs as well!

6. Carrie says:

Hillary – this is probably a really stupid question… but with those zipper pulls you linked to: how do they work? I mean, do you just remove the pull from a regular zipper and replace it with the decorative one?… Is it hard to do?
    Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚